Here at Larianae Notaries we know you continue to be understandably worried about the global Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
Our primary concern is the health and wellbeing of our clients and employees.
We have been open throughout, but with a few precautions in line with our Health and Safety Risk Assessment:
- We will only see clients by appointment. Please get in touch by phone, email or our contact form to book.
- Anyone attending our offices is required to fill out a self-certification form, which can be found here.
- During any appointments at our offices, some of our staff may wear masks, and we ask that you do the same.
- Our employees all frequently use lateral flow tests to confirm our wellbeing, and anyone unwell is fully able to work from home.
- At any appointments at our offices, facilities will be available for hand washing, as well as alcohol gel and tissues in any meeting rooms.
- We will use the largest meeting room available in order to adhere to social distancing guidelines as much as possible.
- Where social distancing is not possible, and we must use a smaller meeting room, we may see you behind a clear Perspex screen.
- As much as possible, any explanation of documents will be done in writing or over the phone to minimise contact time (and therefore any risk of infection).
- Please don’t take offence, but greetings requiring physical contact will be avoided as much as possible, for your safety and ours.
- High-frequency touchpoints like chairs, tables, pens, doors and door handles in our offices are being frequently sanitised.
We hope you keep safe!
As a reminder:
- Frequently and thoroughly clean hands with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer or soap and water.
- When coughing and sneezing cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue – throw that tissue away immediately and wash hands.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Avoid close contact with anyone who has a fever, cough or loss of taste/smell.
- Avoid greetings that include physical contact e.g. handshakes.
- If you have been invited to do so, take your vaccine!