Skip to content


We can legalise documents you require for submission abroad, including obtaining electronic or e-apostilles.

We can do this both for documents that we have notarised ourselves, and for other documents that have been notarised elsewhere or that have been issued by another independent authority (such as a Registrar).

In most cases we can also obtain official certified copies of documents issued by UK Registrars, such as Birth, Marriage or Death Certificates, or documents filed at Companies House, in order to legalise them on your behalf.

Legalisation requirements differ depending on the recipient country; we will be happy to advise how we can further assist and any associated fees.

We also offer translation services for all kinds of documents.

Get in touch

You may also be interested in our FAQs and our Terms of Business